Blue Mountain Vineyards is the perfect location to hold your event for any occasion: Birthday, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Anniversary, Retirement or Business Event. The beautiful views and award-winning wines will ensure a memorable experience. Please note that we do book out months in advance, so contact us as soon as possible for more information. We can email you the contract with all of the rental information and deposit requirements.
Please call the winery at 610-298-3068 or email us at email@example.com.
We would love to help make your event fun and memorable!
We DO NOT host weddings at this time due to township regulations.
We do not host private events on Sundays because the room is in use for live music.
Rental Space Capacity: 80
Deposit: Rental Fee (min $400 + tax) non-refundable *5 Hours Total
*Includes 1 hour prior to event for set-up, 3 hour event and 1 hour for clean up
Availability: Monday thru Saturday 11:00 am until 8:00 pm.
CATERING: For a recommended list of caterers, please contact us. You are welcome to bring your own food after signing a liability waiver.
We do not provide any dishes, utensils, paper products, non-alcoholic drinks, ice for coolers/glasses, coffee, etc.
NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is permitted. Only BMV Wine is allowed.
NO Balloons, Confetti or Burning Candles.
- Minimum 3 hour event
- Burgundy Tablecloths (optional - $25.00 fee)
- Glass Enclosed Room & Outdoor Upper Deck
- Tables & Chairs
- Use of wine glasses for guests (to be returned to winery at end of event
- Staff to manage Wine Service (guests serve themselves, but staff manage opening bottles, tracking bottle count, etc)
- Use of kitchen for warming up food/food storage (optional - $25.00 fee)
- 2 Case minimum Wine purchase for under 50 guests, 3 Case minimum Wine purchase for over 50 guests (12 bottles/case...approximately $135/case)
- Anyone under 21 Years of Age must be supervised, stay in the glass enclosed room and may not wonder around the winery. No one under 21 permitted at the tasting bar.
EVENING EVENT (AFTER 4PM)
- Minimum 3 hour event
- $100 Additional Fee for after hours event
- Burgundy Tablecloths (optional - $25.00)
- Glass Enclosed Room, Outdoor Deck, & Tasting Room
- Tables & Chairs (no limit)
- Use of wine glasses for guests (to be returned to winery at end of event)
- Table/Chair Setup by Staff
- Use of kitchen for warming up food/food storage (optional $25.00 fee)
- 3 Case minimum Wine purchase for over 50 guests (12 bottles/case...approximately $135/case)
Amenities/General Room Info
936 square feet space 8 foot ceilings Floor Level: 1 Wine (purchase)
Air conditioning Windows: Yes Power Outlets: 2 (limited use) Wine Glasses provided to use
Heat (gas fireplaces) Kitchen (see Additional Fees)
Handicap accessible Parking Lot/Handicap Parking
Custom Wine Labels: $30 one-time setup fee (optional) Make your event even more special by having a custom label designed for your wine bottles! Once the setup fee is paid, you may redesign and use the labels as many times as you want for no charge. The only thing you pay for is the wine!